Question about Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
You need to do the following steps to be able to bypass that lock and restore it on iTunes:
Warning: Restoring will delete all data on your device including the jailbreak and unlock, but this is the only way for you to recover it.
If you don't get it at first, try holding the buttons for lesser time or see the other procedures and some screenshots on my tip (link below):
For more iPhone / iPod touch tips like jailbreaking and unlocking, CLICK HERE or contact me personally at this email:
email@example.com or add me on Skype: ebayseller.ca
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2014 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Sep 04, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
Oct 03, 2011 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Note: This process will wipe all data from your iPhone 4. You may be able to sync most of the data back once you have restored it.
1. With the iPhone 4 disconnected from your computer, power it off. Press and hold the Power button on the top of the device for a few seconds, then slide the red slider. If this method doesn't work, press and hold the Power and Home buttons for a few seconds until it goes off.
2. With the iPhone 4 off, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to the computer you registered it from. It should then power on.
3. Keep holding the Home button until you see a Connected to iTunes message appear on the screen.
4. Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPhone connected in Recovery Mode.
5. In iTunes, select the Summary tab and click Restore and follow the prompts.
6. You may attempt to sync your iPhone back to your iTunes to restore any data lost in the recovery process.
I hope this helps! Thank you for using FixYa!
Oct 29, 2010 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Sep 19, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Apr 21, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Nov 12, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 29, 2009 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Feb 12, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
256 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: