Question about Televison & Video
My TV displays the info message box at all times. The message reads:"Not available."
When trying to use info function, info box flickers on and then reverts to the "not available" message.
When trying to access display and audio controls the display continuously scans through the menu. It does not respond to inputs or allow access to any controls.
SOURCE: My Sharp Aquos 46" LCD
Digital inputs on Aquos TV's are "always on," usually the HDMI inputs and DVI inputs. As opposed to analog inputs 1, 2, or 3, are only activated once something is plugged in.
Try plugging in another HDMI sources into input4 or 5, if its still not working, the TV needs a new Main Board. Try calling Sharp 1-800-237-4277 and locating a local service center in your area.
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
My 360 and samsung hdtv worked fine for about a year and now im getting the problems mentioned above, not sure if its a console/cable/telly problem but i did the following (temporary?) fix
Unplug your 360 and plug it into another television set, it seems to reset/calibrate itself somehow and then when you plug it back into your samsung tv it will work - mine did but for how long i dont know.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2013 | Samsung LN-S4051D 40 in. LCD Television
Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for more
details. Click this link.
View it in 'Flip card' option, which can be selected from the drop down box menu by the [Sidebar] tag, at the top left corner of the display window. It will make search easy. Some times, the ads attached with each posts, both at the right and bottom, might help you to find the availability of spare parts. There are more than 850 posts to different brand TVs now.
Sep 27, 2012 | Samsung UE40B7020 40 in. LED TV
Feb 08, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 2233SW Monitor
Dec 30, 2009 | Samsung LN-S4041D 40 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 10, 2009 | Samsung LN-S4041D 40 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 14, 2009 | Samsung LN-T4042H 40 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 22, 2008 | Samsung LN-S2651D 26 in. LCD Television
Aug 03, 2008 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2000 40 in. LCD HDTV
882 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!