Question about Bloomfield 1012 Coffee Maker
When I hit the brew button there was a big boom and spark. It continues to spark every time I push brew.
This is a short that is stemming from your circuit board to start relay.Your going to have to take apart this and remove the board and relay inside.
Posted on May 29, 2008
I suggest you already have it checked. if you getting a spark (if its like a electric spark) if you hit brew, I dont think that its normal.
Posted on May 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2015 | Saeco Talea Giro Espresso Machine
Dec 09, 2013 | Saeco Vienna De Luxe Espresso Machine
Apr 15, 2013 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Jun 13, 2011 | Bunn Dual® (20900.0011)
Jan 13, 2011 | Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 45234 Coffee...
Aug 23, 2009 | Cuisinart Grind & Brew DGB-500R, 12-Cup...
Jan 14, 2009 | Mr. Coffee FTX24 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Aug 26, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
I had the exact same problem with my machine making 1 cup at a time.
Here is the solution:
1. make solution of 1 part vinegar & 2 parts water.
2. pour solution into resivoir and set for 2 hours
3. run solution through machine (yes, you will have to stand there and keep pushing the buttons).
4. take same solution (now very hot) and run it through machine 5 or 6 times
5. make fresh solution and continue process until machine runs full cycle.
May 27, 2007 | Cuisinart DGB-600 Coffee Maker
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: