Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Hard reset your phone!
1) Switch off your phone
2) Press and hold these 3 keys together:
-green dial key
-the star key(*)
-the number 3 key (Ugh, I wish I had three hands...!!)
3) Power on the phone
- Turn off PIN code requests.
- Charge the phone fully.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the memory card (not really needed, but I usually do it to be on the safe side).
- Put the phone on a table (easier to press the keys then, in my opinion).
- Press the three keys and keep them securely down and do not release.
- While the keys are still down, turn the power on.
- Do not release the three keys until you see the prompt for the home city.
If your battery is dead cand be this a problem .
If the battery of the phone is ok,go to a gsm service and resoft your nokia n70.
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2016 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2016 | Volkswagen Golf Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2016 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
Apr 03, 2016 | Ford Falcon Cars & Trucks
Mar 23, 2016 | 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Mar 22, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 24, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 17, 2015 | Motorcycles
Jan 01, 2018 | 2002 Saturn Sl
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!