Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Hard reset your phone!
1) Switch off your phone
2) Press and hold these 3 keys together:
-green dial key
-the star key(*)
-the number 3 key (Ugh, I wish I had three hands...!!)
3) Power on the phone
- Turn off PIN code requests.
- Charge the phone fully.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the memory card (not really needed, but I usually do it to be on the safe side).
- Put the phone on a table (easier to press the keys then, in my opinion).
- Press the three keys and keep them securely down and do not release.
- While the keys are still down, turn the power on.
- Do not release the three keys until you see the prompt for the home city.
If your battery is dead cand be this a problem .
If the battery of the phone is ok,go to a gsm service and resoft your nokia n70.
Posted on Oct 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2016 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2016 | Volkswagen Golf Cars & Trucks
Dec 15, 2016 | Hyundai Cars & Trucks
May 29, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 03, 2016 | Ford Falcon Cars & Trucks
Mar 23, 2016 | 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
Mar 22, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 24, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 17, 2015 | Motorcycles
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!