Question about GPS
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 27, 2011 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
To calibrate the touchscreen on a nuvi 300 or 600 series:
1. Power the unit On.
2. From the Where to? / View map screen, touch Settings (wrench icon).
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Recalibrate.
5. A new screen will display that says Press Dot.
6. Touch the center of the dot.
7. Keep touching the center of the dot as it moves around the screen.
8. When Calibration Complete appears on the screen, please touch OK.
The touch-screen will now be recalibrated.
Nov 04, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Oct 27, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Oct 24, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 650 GPS Receiver
Oct 10, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Jul 17, 2010 | Garmin StreetPilot c340 GPS Receiver
Aug 28, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Jun 19, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 250W GPS Receiver
Jul 17, 2018 | Uniden GPS
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: