I've owned this home theater for about a year or so now and love it, the sound is great, the movies are beautiful, but when i go to open the dvd tray there is about a 20 second delay. it's very annoying. anyone else have this problem.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is a small hole on the front of DVD near buttons... Straighten paper clip and insert into hole, a gentle push should release tray so you can open and remove disk..Sounds like you did not seat DVD properly
I have a new HT-E3500, and after 20 minutes I got the following to work.
The trick seemed to be not holding the repeat key too long.
I have a Region B/4, running 080604.01_050708-1_XSA code.
I used the R4 code from below.
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen. 2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner 3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code. In this case Repeat 76884
Now it to me about 20 tries to get this to work, It needed to be done without delay. So if you don't get it to work straight away don't loose heart.
4) When it works a 4 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless. 6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray. 7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
From other threads I got the follow list of region codes.
ur dvd player has region lock . it will not play all the disk. check the DVD OF STAR WARS MOVIE which region it belongs. jus try the following not sure is it work or not
Open the tray. Press 99990 on the remote. by doing this ur dvd player will become region free then insert ur dvd and try. for region 1 and region 2 code is 99991 ,99992 respectively.
feel free contact through fixya.
you have a delay time on your home theater JVC, that is normal. So it's either you reduce the delay time of your JVC or do not use the TV sound. Set the delay time of your DSP so you can heqar the sound you wish... like the delay time of your surrond.