Question about Logitech QuickCam Connect Webcam
1st You download Webcam Driver.
logitech quickcam but i dont have driver for windows xp
After this install the Webcam driver in the system.
Installation of Webcam Driver
Go to the control panel
Click on the System Icon
Click on the Hardware Tab
Click on the Device Manager s
Select the Unknown Device or printer device where yellow Question Marks sign on it.
Right click on it and uninstall it.
After this go to the top of the device manager and click on scan for hardware changes.
Driver installation Wizard start.
Brows Your Driver from the Hard Disk and click on next.
Driver will be install.
Posted on Oct 05, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to this site
Search by Image
Search by Name
This will then take you to the next window where you need to select your
Operating System. Then you will get your download driver.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
Just read the most wonder article on how toe fix your quickcam zoom for vista follow these steps
These is from 2007 post so you will have to google for the drivers mentioned. I did and it worked
I have a Logitech Quickcam Zoom and this is how I got it to work:
1. Install QuickCam 32-bit Version: 10.5.0 Build 1096b
It can be found here: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/CA/EN,CRID=1794,contentid=10234
2. When you get to the camera detection part where it asks you to plug in your camera, plug it into a new usb port (if you had it plugged in when you installed Vista) and just press skip.
3. Windows may try and find the driver for it, you can cancel that too.
4. Install the old QuickCam software (Version: 8.4.8 build 1034A)and overwrite anything it asks you to (it will fail to install completely because of the new version, but it will put the files you need into the Logitech program files directory.
The old software is here: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downloads/software/CA/EN,CRID=1794,contentid=7649
5. Go to the windows orb (former start button), open control panel, go to system, then on the top left of the window click device manager.
6. Find the unknown usb device (hopefully you only have one... otherwise unplug anything else that doesn't work or you haven't updated the driver for yet)
7. Right click and select update driver, choose a location to find the driver, navigate your way to C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCamWebInstall\Drivers\WinNew\PRO2
8. Press OK or whatever, and let it install.
Mine didn't even need to reboot and worked with the 10.5 QuickCapture software. Still need to test with Skype and Live Messenger though.
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
SOURCE: quickcam 8.1.3 vs windows 7
Download the software for the OS you used the camera on before
Right click on the shortcut icon on the desktop and select 'Properties'
Select the 'Compatibility' tab
Check the box 'Run this program in compatibility mode for'
Use the drop down menu to find the OS you successfully used the cam for
Click 'Apply' and 'OK'
Trial and error the other settings on this page - I think I checked 'disable visual themes' but not sure now ( Windows 98 was a long time ago !! )
Posted on Jan 17, 2010
I'm afraid there is no solution. Logitech took the decision not to support older webcams like this in Windows 7. If you look at the driver matrix on the following site, you'll see there is no Windows 7 driver... http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3428
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2011 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
May 21, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
May 30, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
Mar 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Feb 14, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Orbit AF Webcam
Jan 05, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Aug 22, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
Aug 21, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Messenger Web Camera
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: