Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I've had this happen twice with the CX5400. I've fixed it both times by following the instructions on this page: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/duraink.html (This involves dissassembling your printer so it's not for the faint of heart!)
Posted on Jun 25, 2008
If the Nozzle Check Pattern page prints correctly and completely, the problem may lie within your software settings, the interface cable, or your computer.
To remove and install only the Printer Driver for your CX6600, please perform the following steps:
1. Go to START then SETTINGS and click on CONTROL PANEL ( START and CONTROL PANEL in Win XP) and double-click ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS.
2. To remove the printer portion select EPSON PRINTER SOFTWARE and click on REMOVE. Ensure the correct printer model is selected on the uninstall utility.
3. Click OK and follow the prompts. If asked to confirm removal of any personal settings or shared files, click YES or OK.
4. Once the components are removed, power off your unit and disconnect the USB cable.
1. Go to http://support.epson.com
2. Under Welcome to Epson Support click on ALL-IN-ONES and select FLATBED and then your Stylus model name. Under the Drivers & Downloads section select WINDOWS.
3. Download the most current driver for your printer and operating system.
4. Follow prompts through survey and license agreement and downloading will begin. When prompted, choose to SAVE this file; SAVE it to your desktop so it is easy to find.
5. Once download is complete, close your internet browser. To install simply double-click the file you downloaded and follow the prompts.
6. Do not reconnect the unit until the point in the printer driver installation where you are prompted to check that the unit is on and connected to the computer. Installation should complete automatically.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
SOURCE: Epson Stylus C45 not printing
common issue, the printer will still shoot blanks even if you try another ink or do several head cleanings.
i got a lot of them with that problem, but since epson prints beautiful photos, i don't mind exchanges or getting a new one.
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
The symptoms infer that the problem is with the computer (printing from an application) rather than the printer (prints OK when the computer is not involved). The best way out of this is to uninstall the printer (start-control panel-uninstall software-epson software). But before you do this double-click the printer icon in the printer list (start-control panel-printers & faxes) and cancel all print jobs in the list (if there are any). Then uninstall the printer Then reboot the computer. Make sure your printer is connected to the computer BUT TURNED OFF. Then insert your printer installation CD and re-install the printer. Turn on the printer when prompted. All should then be well.
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Fiend your solution direct from EPSON. Here is your solution...
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 11, 2009 | Epson Stylus Color 777 InkJet Printer
May 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX4800 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 05, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX4800 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 06, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX5200 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 03, 2008 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: