Question about Computers & Internet
Here is the solution for your problem just go through the steps given below and you can fix it yourself.
1. Check to make sure your printer has paper in its paper tray. If your printer has paper, check to make sure that the tray is not overloaded. If you suspect your paper tray is overloaded, remove some paper from the tray and attempt to print again.
2. Use the same type of paper when stocking the tray with paper; do not mix different types of paper into a single stack. Mixing different brands and weights of paper in a single stack makes your printer more prone to paper feed problems. If you find that one particular type of paper causes consistent feed problems, switching to a different type or weight of paper may solve the problem.
3. Check to make sure the paper in the tray is whole. Torn and creased paper will cause problems with the printer.
4. Open your printer's rear access cover and inspect the paper feed rollers. Dusty or dirty rollers cannot grip the paper; clean them with a soft, damp cloth and water.
5. Count your printer's rollers. HP printers have six paper feed rollers; if your printer is missing rollers the paper will not feed correctly. Contact HP to replace the rollers and repair your printer.
Posted on Oct 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2014 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 01, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | HP Hewlett Packard LaserJet P1005 Printer
Dec 15, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 25, 2009 | HP LaserJet P3005n Printer
Jun 24, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
May 22, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 14, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
Apr 19, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!