Question about Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Replacing the cartridge:
1. Make sure the printer is on and open the printer cover
2. Make sure the printer is paused and the output tray at the front of the printer is lowered
3. Hold down the cleaning button for three seconds until the print head moves slightly to the cartridge replacement position, and the power light flashes when the print head is in position. Do not move the print head by hand, it will be damaged
4. Lift up the clamp that holds the cartridge you want to replace as far as it will go.
5. The cartridge will rise partly out of the cartridge holder. For black ink replacement, lift up only the smaller clamp on the left.
6. Lift the cartridge out of the printer and dispose of it properly.
7. Remove the cartridge from its protecting bag. Remove only the yellow tape seal from the cartridge. The yellow tape seal must be removed. Leaving the tape on when you install the cartridge will permanently damage it. Do not remove the tape seal from the bottom of the cartridge.Otherwise ink will leak.
8. Lower the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder with the label on the cartridge face up and the arrow on the cartridge pointing to the rear of the printer.
9. Press the ink cartridge clamp down until it locks in place. Do not press the cartridge itself.
10. Press the cleaning button. The printer moves the print head and begins charging the ink delivery system. This process may take a few minutes to complete. The power light continues to flash while the printer performs the ink charging operation.
11. Never turn off the printer while this light is flashing. Doing so can result in incomplete charging of ink. Even if you do not press the cleaning button, the printer moves the print head and begins the ink charging process about 60 seconds after you replace the ink cartridge.
12. When the ink charging procedure is finished, close the printer cover.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
SOURCE: epsom printer dx7450
you could have one of several problems here.
i,d suggest printing several test pages, and observe whether the red comes through after this.
if this does,nt work remove the cartridge, and replace ensuring the cartridge goes in with a firm click.
finally if you have the original software installed for the printer, try a head cleaning operation.
Mike @ Compurepair.
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
SOURCE: Error message - no ink
Try removing all of the ink cartridges again. Open the cover and remove all of the inks. Close the cover and turn the printer off. Leave it off for about 30 to 45 secs. Turn it back on. Install again the ink cartridges. Check if it will charge after closing the cover.
If it still says that ink need replacement, check your lcd panel. Usually it will tell you what ink cartridge needs replacement. This might be a faulty ink cartridge.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
Had the same problem. (its a work around without removing the waste ink pad)
Took alot of work but I fixed it.
Frist thing you need to know that error means your ink waste pad is full. Its a $75.00 to replace but there is a work around it.
You will need this free app. SSC service utitlty.
http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html Its a great app.
Instrusctions are on the website there.
You will also have to Open the access panel on the rear of the printer (remove screw) and look inside carefullly with a flashlight. You will see a tube (down and to your left) coming from the cleaning pump and it will have an open end on it. This is the tube that delivers ink to the waste pad.
Use a piece of coat hanger wire or equivalent, and fish out this piece of tube. Bring it to the outside of the printer, thru the access panel.
Find yourself a suitable container (Tupperware or a plastic cup or jar) that is not too tall. Put the tube into this container and secure the tube and container so they won’t come apart or lose connection if the printer is moved.
If you wish you can make a hole or notch in the access panel cover so it can be replaced.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
SOURCE: Epson Printer Cartridges
Some times it needs a good clean up but this is up to you if you want to do this I put down here. But after you don this prime the printer so it gets the inks back in the heads, it may take a little time for the inks to work.
Ok it got to be the heads blockage
There is fluid cleaner for this but I can never find any in the shops the only ones I seen is when they sell them in Tesco but they come in with the ink refill bottles so I just use worm water by it self on a cloth and dabbing on the heads to clean them, it will not harm the heads but not to much water.
Some heads are on the inks them self but some have them inside the printer so I not know your printer so if the heads are inside you need to get them out you may find that some heads will just clip out put some need to be unscrewed so you got to know how they come out so be careful and not push to hard on them, if the heads are on the ink then it is a easy job to clean them,
It worth a try it worked for me more than ones.
Please all I ask is call back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one, so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
Testimonial: "I've not tried this yet, but I really appreciate the time you've take to write all this."
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2013 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Mar 11, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Jan 26, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 21, 2011 | Epson Stylus DX6050 All-In-One InkJet...
May 10, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Jan 09, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Sep 25, 2008 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Sep 09, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo RX700 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 23, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
328 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!