Question about Nikon COOLPIX S10 Digital Camera
This can work with CoolPix S10
1) Remove battery.
2) Replace Battery (Insure it is fully charged)
3) Press the Shooting/Preview button and keep pressing it while you press the power on button. This tells the camera to go into PREVIEW MODE without checking the lens. See if you can preview a few photos and that it works in preview - If it does NOT I cannot help you here.
4) If the Camera Works in Preview mode then press the Shooting/Preview button to put it back into "Take Photo Mode".
5) There can be a delay but it starts up without the lens error.
6) Make sure the ZOOM IN and OUT works and in most cases if the lens operates then you can take a photo. If the Zoom in and Out does not work you have a jammed lens.
7) If the LENS is Jammed AND it is OUT of warranty you 'might' want to tap the lens barrel against your palm. I have found when you remove the battery you can gently tap the lens into telephoto mode by tapping the back of lens assembly into your palm.
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
Some problem can be fixed easily, but some need more.
Read and follow in this page:
Posted on May 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2011 | Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS / 1000D IS...
Oct 18, 2010 | Nikon D90 Digital Camera with 18-105mm...
Apr 20, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS / Digital IXUS...
Mar 19, 2009 | Canon Rebel XT / EOS 350D Digital Camera
Nov 28, 2008 | Canon Digital Rebel / EOS-300D Digital...
Jun 07, 2008 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Dec 06, 2007 | Cameras
592 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: