Question about Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital Transcriber / Recorder
Panasonic want you to purchase them but you can find them via a torrent
Posted on Oct 21, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ahio esta la solucion!!!
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
Software available here:
Use BitTorrent to download.
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
SOURCE: i have just bought mu
you need to update the software here a link to get it:
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
There are 2 possible options, one is installing the driver or if you're on vista installing the update to connect the device.
What you need to do is unistall the driver for the device and reinstall it using the CD.
1. With the device connected go to the control panel
2. Search "driver" in the search box at the top right hand side of the screen
3. Choose the "device manager" option. If a pop up appears just choose continue.
4. At the bottom of the list open the menu for the "Universal Serial Bus Controllors" if it is not already open.
5. Double click on the "Panasonic IC Recorder" choice to open a new menu
6. Click on the "driver" tab
7. At the bottom of the list is the "uninstall driver (Advanced)" button, click it
8. After the driver is uninstalled disconnect the device from the PC
9. Reconnect the device, and it will bring up a new pop up. Choose the "Install Driver" option, it should be the first
10. It will then ask you to insert the CD that came with the device, just insert disc 1 in to the CD tray
Vista takes over from there and installs the driver for you and now your device will show the PC on the screen.
Hope that helps!
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
The only place you can get it free is from peer to peer file sharing which can lead to viruses and copyright infringement. Otherwise you can buy a download straight from Microsoft's website.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2011 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Mar 27, 2011 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Jan 22, 2011 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Dec 09, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Apr 29, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Mar 07, 2010 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Dec 13, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Jan 08, 2009 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!