Question about Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2014 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 25, 2012 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hello! Thank you for using FixYa.
Using the printer control panel 1.
Using the printer control panel
1.Load plain Letter-size paper.
2. From the printer control panel, press "," and then press "."
3. Press the arrow buttons until "Align Cartridges" appears, and then press "."
4. An alignment page prints.
1. Load plain Letter-size paper.
2. Do one of the following:
??¢ In Windows Vista, click the round, Windows symbol.
??¢ In Windows XP and earlier, click "Start".
3. Click "All Programs" or "Programs", and then select the printer program folder from the list.
4. From the printer folder, click "Maintenance", then "Align Cartridges".
5. Click "Print".
6. Follow the instructions on the computer screen.
Sep 01, 2011 | Lexmark X3650 Printer
Apr 20, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1200 Photo Printer
Apr 10, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Aug 25, 2009 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2009 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Nov 04, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: