Question about Panasonic Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
step 1 press "program" button, then **1234
step 2 enter 000
press next (or spkr phn button) for date
press next (or spkr phn button) for time
press fwd/dnd button
press fwd/dnd button again
press sel (or auto answer/mute button) to change am/pm
press store (or auto dial/store)
press end (or hold button)
press spkr phn button or pick up hand set and hang up to leave programming mode.
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
You will need to enter programming mode. Here are the directions.
You must be on the main phone on jack 01 to set time. You can determine if your phone is jack 01 by setting the switch on the end of a display phone to PROGRAM and then pushing the number 6 on the dial pad. The phone will read the jack and extension number. When you have determined the jack 01 phone, do the following.
Posted on Mar 23, 2008
I just worked it out.
followed by your passcode (usually 1234)
Then press next till you find Mark
Press Shift then the button under Clr
Then enter the name so for Claire start with 2 and swing the jog button round till you get a C, then press 5 and swing the jog button round till you get an l etc..
If you make a mistake press Transfer
Then when you've got your name correct press Auto Dial.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
There are several way that may adjust the Panasonic phone clock, please try the following suggestion method:
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button.
2) LCD show direct the time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button, follow by # button.
2) LCD show time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press again # button to select between AM and PM mode.
4) Press again STORE to save the setting.
5) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG button, follow by key * * 1 2 3 4.
2) Press key 0 0 0 to display the day/time setting.
3) Press |> or SP-PHONE button if u wish to change the date.
4) Press |> or SP-PHONE button to change the time.
5) Press CLEAR or TRANSFER button to change current hour entry.
6) Press |> or FWD/DND button to change current minutes entry.
7) Press |> or FWD/DND button again and AUTO ANS button to change between AM or PM.
8) Press STORE to save the setting.
9) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
Hope these help.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7431 Corded Phone
Aug 31, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Sep 03, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Mar 10, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Jul 01, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Mar 22, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Sep 10, 2007 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Aug 15, 2007 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: