Stage 1 recently my ctx montor showed tearing interference type line onpressing the power button but soon cleared stage 2the problem got worse in that when tearing lines dissapeared iwould power up at all
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Stage 1 is where the engine is modified to give more power. The higher the stage the lower the mileage. If you search on comparision the charts will clearly show the increase in claimed HP and torque. Here is a site that goes into great detail> Have fun
I'm sorry, but we it's not possible for us to reset your Facebook account. Aside from that, Facebook is working correctly here in our end.
If Facebook is not showing on your computer screen, the problem could have something to do with your internet browser. Try to optimize your browser. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section. 3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History. 4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it. 5. Access your Facebook account.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'. 3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details. 4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache. 5. Click "Clear Now" button. 6. Close and re-open Firefox. 7. Access your Facebook account.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari. 2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache". 3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty". 4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences". 5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks". 6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button. 7. Select "Done". 8. Access your Facebook account.
Plz check memory ic of monitor in command section.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back as requested, how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FIXYA.
It is usually the Large Value Caps around any heatsinks etc. in the Power Supply.. I usually simply replace ALL Large Value Electrolytic Capacitors, with same or better temperature ratings. This often fixes any problems.