Question about Computers & Internet
The dread "drive not formatted" error message generally indicates hard disk problems. This can occur for many different reasons including a computer virus, hard drive problem, power surge, or problems with the operating system. If you receive this type of error message, it is important that you act carefully to keep your important data safe.
1. Do NOT click "Yes" to format the drive in case that the formatting process makes things worse.
2. Do NOT attempt to write anything new on this hard drive in case of any data loss.
3. Download data recovery software to help you. There are many data recovery tools out there. But, no all of them could be efficient and useful enough. You should pay much attention to opt for a proper one.
So, if you are interested, you can firstly try a drive data recovery freeware:
It always can thoroughly scan a hard drive and do its utmost to restore all scanned data back successfully.
Here is some detailed information of this freeware:
4. Do not save or back up all the restored data on the same hard drive in case of any data loss.
5. After the data recovery process, simply format this drive to see whether it can work functionally as before.
In the future, you should learn a lesson to be more careful about your data and always back it up well.
Posted on Dec 27, 2013
Problably you will loose your data if reformat. Search for Mini Tool and grab the freeware to try 1-recover your data and 2-one to format.
Posted on Oct 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Feb 28, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Nov 15, 2010 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Sep 23, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 2GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jan 06, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Nov 07, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jul 25, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 2GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jan 02, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Jun 24, 2008 | SanDisk 1GB Cruzer Titanium USB Flash...
May 31, 2008 | Computers & Internet
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: