Question about Ovens
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
For TOuch Control oven:
1. Press Finish Time touch pad
2.press ^ touch pad until clock displays the required am or pm finish time.
3. Press Cook Period touch pad.
4. Adjust the cooking time as in step 2, using up and down arrow touch pads. (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Press Automatic touch pad.
Press Fan touch pad to select fan speed. Red indicating light shows normal speed.
7. Turn oven thermostat to desired setting.
8. Press Keep Warm touch pad if keep warm function is required at end of cooking. 9. At end of cooking time a buzzer will sound for 1 minute and the KEEP WARM cycle will now operate until the meal is ready to be served.
10. To cancel the Automatic cycle, press Manual touch pad and turn oven thermostat off.
For Multifunction oven:
1. Set time of day.
2. Turn Function switch to Finish. 0.00 will be displayed.
3. Turn display switch + to give the required am or pm finish time. (an illuminated bar in the bottom left corner indicates when the clock display is pm).
4. Turn Function switch to Cook then turn Display switch to + till desired cooking period is displayed (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Turn Function switch to Auto. The automatic programme is now ready to use.
Turn upper oven thermostat to desired setting.
If keep warm function is required, turn function switch to Cook (optional)
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
SOURCE: manual for chef select fan
David, I had the same problem. Try viewing this video - it worked for me.
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
SOURCE: I have a fan forced
There has several reasons the fan could have stopped working:
-It is possible the fan wiring/connections have become loose or unplugged
-It is possible that the fan motor has worn out or become jammed over time due to debris
-If you recently cleaned your oven, the fan could have stopped working if it came into contact with any caustic oven cleaner.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2014 | Magic Chef Ovens
Aug 24, 2014 | Ovens
Jul 28, 2014 | Ovens
Jan 09, 2012 | Ovens
Aug 24, 2011 | Ovens
Mar 01, 2011 | Ovens
Feb 17, 2011 | Magic Chef 9522 Electric Double Oven
Dec 17, 2010 | Ovens
Jun 09, 2010 | Electrolux Ovens
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!