Question about Washing Machines
We've had this washing machine for about 11 years and has been excellent but recent it has stopped moving to the rinse cycle. We get round this by manually moving it to the wash cycle again without soap and then moving it onto the final rinse cycle. I've check the inlets at the back and the filter and the front base, all were clean and clear. Can you help?
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
SOURCE: which of the 3 dispensers
You can read the manual here.
In short page 15 describes the chambers as follows:
I hope this helps & good luck! Please rate my reply. Thank you.
Posted on Apr 06, 2011
Testimonial: "this was so helpful and 'to the point' whereas other web sites gave me a roundabout course and couldn't even print the text. thank you"
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2015 | Bosch Washing Machines
Sep 16, 2008 | Washing Machines
Dec 13, 2014 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jul 22, 2013 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Feb 21, 2013 | Bosch Washing Machines
May 26, 2011 | Washing Machines
Aug 31, 2008 | Bosch WFMC2100UC Nexxt Essence Washer
Apr 29, 2008 | Bosch Classixx WVF 240S Front Load Washer...
1,030 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!