Question about Car Audio & Video
1. check the ground cable to the battery and the chassis.
2.Check the alternator again for a possible weak diode array.
3. check the computer to see if it is giving proper voltage for system check for the
this may take a mechanic to check this.
4. If battery is over 4 year old it may need to be replaced ( dead cell in battery or weak)
will not hold charge. If battery is a sealed battery this may be the cause.
5. check all grounds to the fuse box to see if you have proper ground potential that is
you will need to have ohm readings that do not fluctuate.
6. If you have installed any components such as new cds,dvd units, speakers, tachometer
check for proper ground seating.
Posted on Oct 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2017 | 1999 Oldsmobile Aurora
Sep 02, 2017 | Mitsubishi Montero Sport Cars & Trucks
Feb 21, 2011 | 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
Jun 12, 2010 | 1996 Ford Explorer
May 10, 2010 | 1995 Buick Century
Nov 07, 2009 | 1992 Mazda MX-5
Sep 18, 2007 | Medion M3 Director 5100 PC Desktop
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: