Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have misplaced the manual for my sharp Atomic clock, need to reset the time zone and shut off the alarm. How can I obtain a new manual?
Posted on Jul 10, 2008
1. Hold down WAVE/SET for about 2 seconds to enter the setting mode.
2. The time zone and DST (Daylight Savings Time) blink. Press + to select your time zone. Press - to turn DST On or Off. The default setings are PST and DST On.
3. Press WAVE/SET again to confirm the setting and enter the year setting mode.
4. The year digits blink. Press + or - to select the year.
5. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the year setting and enter date setting mode.
6. The date digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
7. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the date and enter time setting mode.
8. The time digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
9. Press WAVE/SET to confirm time setting and enter the clock and temperature setting.
10. The time format and temperature blink. Press + to select between 12Hr and 24Hr format. Press - to select between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
11. Press WAVE/SET to confirm whole setting.
SIGNAL: To aquire the signal for the first time, place the clock near a window facing Fort Collins, CO. If it fails, it will try again every 3 hours.
I hope this helps. I work for radioshack and i had a few extra minutes while at work.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
to Change the Time Zone
Press and hold the “-“ button for 3 seconds the letter P will appear where the seconds are than press and release the “-“ button until the correct letter for your time zone appears. The four time zones are P is Pacific, M is Mountain, C is Central and E is Eastern Time zone. Press the SET button to confirm or leave the setting to confirm and exit automatically.
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
I have the same alarm clock the damn thing gives me a heart attack when I wake up. All in all I have the instructions for your clock.
Simple on the back of the device there are five buttons hold down the one that is labeled mode/set then the display will flash use the oC|oF/Up key or Wave/Down key to change the keys and the mode/set the to move between each field.
If you press (not hold) the Mode/Set key you can change the alarm, change the numbers using the degreeC|DegreeF/Up or Wave/Down key to change numbers accordingly.
To turn the alram and snooze function on or off press the Alarm/on\off key.
What I just said may sound complicated but of you press the buttons as I told you then you should have no problems what so ever.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2017 | Home
Nov 06, 2016 | Home
Mar 09, 2015 | Timex Atomic Digital Wall Clock
Feb 19, 2015 | Lacrosse La Crosse Technology Atomic Clock...
Mar 10, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 11, 2011 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jan 01, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Dec 29, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jun 10, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 08, 2007 | Audio Players & Recorders
326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: