Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Printer won't print. Green light blinks once, then turns amber & blinks 5 to 6 times, then turns green once again. I have replaced all new ink cartridges.
I have similar problem. I found this solution that may help you. My problem insists tho.
>>> 5 flashes indicates a faulty printhead or possibly a problem with the p/head contacts. Try removing the head which is easier if you take the cartridges out first(no tools required) and re-seat it having checked the contacts for dirt.
If that doesn't work it may be that the waste ink tank is full. Try this ...
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2011 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jan 02, 2010 | Canon i9950 InkJet Printer
Oct 30, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 13, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2007 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
1,874 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!