Question about Epson Stylus Photo 1290 InkJet Printer
Hello, are you sure its not the error light that is blinking alternately with the power light, or is ink light indicator blinking , and just the power light blinking. i would first problably pull the power cord. then plug back in, and try again. the alternating error light and power light would be inkjet service, maint or waste pads are full, as far as the other error, i looked it up, and that error not coming up, unless there is something else going on. maybe cover for ink cartridge is caught, and not allowing printer to cycle.
Posted on Oct 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 28, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 21, 2010 | Epson Stylus C46 InkJet Printer
Jan 08, 2010 | Epson Stylus C66 Inkjet Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Epson Stylus C42+ InkJet Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
Jan 23, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 26, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 01, 2007 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
That flashing pattern is consistent with a stuck carriage. Here is a copy/paste from HP concerning the 5000 series and your flashing lights.
The print cartridge carriage is stuck.
1. Open the top access door on the printer.
2. Remove the ink cartridges.
3. Close the cartridge flaps after removing the ink cartridges.
4. Turn the printer off, then on again.
5. Replace the ink cartridges.
6. Close the top access door. Issue
The Resume light continues to blink after the cartridges are released.
The carriage is stuck or makes a grinding noise.
1. Lift the top cover to the printer.
2. Turn the printer off and then on again.
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer when the grinding noise starts. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
4. Move the carriage towards the middle of the printer (this procedure may take a couple of tries to get the timing correct).
5. Take out the cartridges and close the top cover.
6. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer. Plug the power cord to the wall outlet.
7. Open the top cover, reinstall the cartridges, and then close the top cover.
Oct 23, 2007 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: