Question about Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Follow the below procedures:
1.Go to www.acer.com,
2. Select your Country/Continent
3. Look at the top of the page and click "Service and Support"
4. Look by the left side of the page, and click "Driver download"
5. Under Product family, Select 'Notebook
6. Under Product line, select "Aspire"
7. Select your laptop model and a list of all your laptop's driver will come up.
All you need to do is "Download" and that would be all.
Posted on Oct 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2014 | MSI Mars_a2414n Wifi Outdoor 44dbm 150m...
Oct 25, 2013 | Case Logic IKBT-50 Bluetooth Keyboard...
May 30, 2013 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2011 | Creative Labs Ensonic PCI Sound Card
Apr 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!