Question about JVC HX-D7 DVD Compact Stereo Audio / Video System with 5 DVD Changer Shelf System
Protect means that a problem was dtected and the output amplifier section has been disabled to prevent further damage. The typical failure parts are the output transistors. Expect a parts cost between $15-$40. Add in the local labor rate for the total repair cost.
Posted on May 28, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2017 | Panasonic Heating & Cooling
Aug 31, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
1. Get the unit into the "Support Menu" by following the steps below according with the product,
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key. B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys. Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo" C. - Press and release the "OK" button
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
C. - Press and release the "OK" button
2. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu". (on C8100 use Touch Screen)
3. Press and release the "OK" button.
4. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
5. Press and release the "OK" button.
6. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
7. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
8. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
11. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
12. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Aug 12, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C5150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 15, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jul 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 26, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 27, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 25, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
355 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!