Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Open the front and rear access door and try to pull the paper gently you can also unplug and replug your print so it would spit out the paper.
Posted on May 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Jul 20, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mx432 Wireless Inkjet Office...
on Jun 03, 2009 | Brother HL-2070N Printer
Turn off the printer.
Remove any paper trays. Inspect them for wrinkled or damaged paper.
Open any other doors that give access to the printer's paper path and to the toner or ink cartridge.
If necessary, remove the toner or ink cartridge. Place it in a bag or away from light to avoid damaging it.
If you find a piece of jammed paper, remove it by holding it with both hands and pulling firmly (see A). The goal is to keep the paper from tearing. If several pieces are jammed together, try pulling out the middle piece first to loosen the jam.
If the paper does tear, try rotating the roller gears manually to free the paper (see B). Don't force anything, though.
Replace the toner or ink cartridge and paper trays, close any doors you opened and turn the printer back on.
If the printer paper jam message still appears, then there is still some paper in the printer. Reinspect the paper path.
Still? Take a cereal box of cardboard (cut the back/front , push that through the paper trayand get your hand on the other side and work it like your flossing your teeth)
Yes that works.
Rhos Barnes, MCSE, CCNA
Jan 23, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Jul 09, 2009 | Canon iP4500 Photo Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 28, 2009 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
May 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
May 15, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX7800 Color Flatbed...
Mar 17, 2009 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 23, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2014 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: