Question about Computers & Internet
1. Subscribe Mobile Internet for your mobile
2. Save the settings in your phone
3. Check whether you are able to browse websites in your phone
Connecting using USB Cable
1. Download PC suite for your mobile from below link
2. Install the PC suite
3. File --> New connection --> Choose USB
4. Fill the necessary details
5. It will be asking for a dial number or phone number
6. Get this from your telecom provider
7. Click on connect button to get connected to internet
Posted on Oct 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2013 | Samsung C3300/3303 CHAMP QUAD BAND...
Apr 20, 2013 | Cell Phones
Sep 01, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Jul 16, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Mar 03, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Jan 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2011 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Sep 12, 2010 | Samsung Computers & Internet
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!