Question about Fujitsu M3093GX Flatbed Scanner
Thanlk you for contacting Fixya.
To resolve the issue, please follow the steps provided below:
#Check if the documents satisfy paper specification? Please refer to the Operator’s Guide for paper specification, paying attention to the following points:
• Is there any print within 10mm x 10 mm square in the center of documents on the top? • Is multi feed error detected by paper length when scanning documents with different length? • Is there perforation in the center of documents?
#Check ADF and clean pick roller, Pad ASY and around DF sensor with care.
#Replace Pick roller and Pad ASY and see if the error is removed. Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen. When the counter exceeds the permitted values, replace Pick roller or Pad ASY. If the error still occurs, confirm that the cable is correctly connected then replace the sensor.
Hope the above information will be helpful.
Thanks & regards,
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2014 | Fujitsu ScanSnap fi-5110EOX2 Pass-Through...
Mar 28, 2014 | Fujitsu fi-6230 Flatbed Scanner
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 23, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 02, 2011 | Fujitsu ScanPartner 93GX Flatbed Scanner
Jan 06, 2010 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-5120C Pass-Through...
Aug 06, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5650C
Mar 13, 2008 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Jun 28, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: