Question about HP iPAQ HX2750 Pocket PC
This is a common problem this this set. As per HP , this set is made to use a maximum of 1 GB. However, many people have actually used upto 4 GB card. Even you have used 2 GB card successfully. There are couple of tricks you could follow and see if that helps and fix this problem :-
1. All you need to do to restore the pocket pc to its factory settings is perform a full reset:
1. Press and hold the Quick Launch and Rotate Screen buttons.
2. While holding these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the HP iPAQ until
the device restarts.
3. When the HP iPAQ restarts, release all of the buttons, and then remove the stylus from the
The HP iPAQ restarts and powers on
2. Second option would be format the SD card and see, if that tricks the pocket PC.
If problem remains unsolved, unfortunately, you need to buy a 1 GB card or might be 2 GB again ( obviously with space available ).
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Oct 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2011 | HP iPAQ HX4700 Pocket PC
Sep 18, 2009 | SanDisk ULTRA II 4GB Compact Flash Card...
Jun 04, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGC-RB34G PC Desktop
Feb 18, 2009 | Kingston 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card
Jan 04, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Jun 02, 2017 | PNY 2GB microSD Memory Card
Nov 04, 2008 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W1 Digital Camera
Nov 03, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jul 28, 2010 | HP iPAQ HX2750 Pocket PC
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!