Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Follow the instructions below and it will work.
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program.
When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the
camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and
Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to
see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger
set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the
computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call
setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on
top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.”
And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or
friends you are connected to.
D. AIM (AOL) Messenger
1. On the VIM sign-in window click on Edit.
2. Then click on Settings Enhanced IM.
3. Next click on Enhanced IM.
4. Then click on Audio Video.
5. The Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio card and
video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
Adjust Your Audio and Video Settings:
In order to adjust your audio and video settings, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly below the My Buddy or My Camera window.
If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a message will display:
You must disconnect the current AOL Live Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you
like to disconnect now? Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers
and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a message will display: Would you like to
first check your audio and video settings? Click the Yes button. The Audio and Video Tuning
Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working
properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· images in AOL Live Video IM may appear reversed, or as a mirror image (text may
appear backwards) when you look at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video talk with your Family and Friends.
After you get your camera installed properly, DO NOT unplug it from the USB port as it will
cause the drivers to be corrupt and render the camera unusable till reinstalled it properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
la mia cam è tipo zsmc usb (zs0211)e invece il windows2000 professional,apena acendo cam si spegne il portatile........come mai?la registrazione del driver è stata fatta dal suo cd per windows 2000
Posted on Dec 04, 2009
Testimonial: "la mia cam è tipo zsmc usb (zs0211)e invece il windows2000 professional,apena acendo cam si spegne il portatile........come mai?la registrazione del driver è stata fatta dal suo cd per windows 2000 XLeave your feedback for the Expert! Write a testimonial (150 Characters max) Submit Testimonial Back "
Please get the driver here : www.multi-cam.net/camera_downloads.html
Kind Regards, Jay__yhdtge45
Posted on Feb 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2013 | Logitech QuickCam Webcam for Notebooks
Aug 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2011 | A4tech PK-7ma Flexi Webcam
a microphone with computer
To use any microphone with your
computer you will need to enable it in control panel. The following
instructions are for Windows XP but are broadly similar for Vista
Click START, CONTROL PANEL, SOUNDS
& AUDIO DEVICES
Now click the VOLUME button in the
SOUND RECORDING BOX. Here you need to SELECT microphone as an input source for
recording (as opposed to un-checking mute in the playback
controls). If your webcam/ microphone is built in to the laptop there should also be a volume control called 'Internal MIC' - disable it by placing a check-mark in the mute box.
NOTE if microphone (or internal MIC) is not listed in the
2 sets of volume controls click OPTIONS, PROPERTIES on the tool-bar and
place a check against microphone in the list entitled
'show the following volume controls' and then click OK.
That should be it but it is possible you may also need to turn off the microphone in the software for your web-cam.
Feb 09, 2011 | Audio Technica ATR3350 Microphone
Jun 01, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Fusion Webcam
Nov 07, 2009 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Mar 28, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
Feb 27, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Oct 17, 2007 | GE EasyCam Webcam
Apr 03, 2007 | Logitech QuickCam Fusion 961403-0403...
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!