I have a little red light illuminated in bottom right hand corner of phone,even when its switched off,its more noicable if you take the battery cover off,any ideas what this could be or how it switch it off,i have dropped it a few times if thats any help,,,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Hold the device so that the front is facing away from you and the bottom of the phone is facing up toward you. (upside down & backwards).
2) Look at the right hand side of the device. You will see a small slot on this corner.
3) With one hand holding the front place your palm on the back of the phone and one to two finger nails in the slot. *Make sure your grip does not impead the task at hand. I find it easy to place a third finger nail in the slot with the opposite hand.*
4) Now lightly pry the cover away. The cover should open easily in the following pattern: Pull 1) the bottom should pull away up to the opposite corner on the bottom and slightly down the right hand side.
Pull 2) Continue the pull down the right hand side until you feel resistance. It should be any where from 1/2 inch before the next corner all the way up to the next corner.
Pull 3) Go back to the opposite corner where the pull had stopped and now pry on this end it should go around the corner and down to the buttons.
Pull 4) This should be the last pull and it will be more like a slight pop and a lift. Gently pull on the oppsite side one more time. If enverything has gone to spec you should actually be able to hold the the right side of the back cover and just lightly pull it away there is a light pop sound that will happen when the final tabs disengage. Do not be alarmed nothing will break as there should not be enough forced used to do so.
*If the cover does not disengage after pull 4 simply go back and forth on opposite end lightly continuing pulls until the back is off.
Hi, Before sending your phone in for a flash or attempting to do it yourself (wotanserver), I would suggest the following. Take out the battery and leave it out overnight. Then put it back in the following day and try turning the phone on. If this didn't help, then flashing is required. You can try flashing with SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) which is free (wotanserver requires credits=money). Good luck!
You need to sync them again. To do this you must first press a little red button located in the front of the wii next to the sd card slots. Hold down for about 2 to 3 seconds. Right after wards look on the back of the wii remoter and take of battery cover. Press the tiny red button on the bottom left hand corner to sync to the wii.
First, you should know that there is a battery pack recall on this computer. It may not affect your specific model but you should go to this URL and check.
The wireless button on this computer is in the upper right hand corner, it has a little antenna icon on it. If pressing this button doesn't illuminate the wireless light then you should try checking the setup utility. The setup utility should be somewhere in your program files. If this utility has disabled the wireless then the hardware buttons will not turn it on.