- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
take out the cartridge , turn off your printer and take out all the cables behind your printer and wait for 5 minutes and put everything back in.. if the same error shows.. im sorry but your printer needs to be replaced.
Took printer back- power up and take all carts out in sequence that would not register, then put them back in sequence- works fine now! At one time you could not do this with Epsons but it seems you can do so now. Printer happy- me happy- £50 worse off as bought another set of ink carts so I won't get caught out again with no ink. However given one black cart for my trouble so happy again.
could be because the generic cart is not of proper size. try to use some paper betneath the cart to lift it up.
some other is known about generic ink carts which have a tape that has to be lift off befor use: http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/BSC/public/us/us/en/faq/faq/000000/002400/000087/faq002487_000.html?reg=us&c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc440cn_all (read the info at bottom!)
1. Took out the color ink cart and clean the copper contacts of the ink cart with cotton swab, make sure that you do not touch the silver nozzle .
2. Try new ink color ink carts as someime this issue came up when the ink carts are about to finish up.
3. Replace the ink carts and do not us a refill ink.
did you replace with brother carts, are you sure machine is refering to mag and yellew being mt, not the other ones, power off, remove all carts, power on , reinsert carts one at a time answer machine when prompted. these cartridges are deemed empty even when they look like they have a little ink left. Try putting in 4 new brother inks