Question about Timex 1440 Nylon watch
You can easily change the time of your Timex watch by following the steps below.
1. With the time and date showing, press the top left button.
2. Press the right top button (this sets seconds).
3. Press the bottom left button. This flashes the hour; press the top right button until you have the correct hour (there is no symbol for am, pm will show if pm).
4. Press the bottom left button, minutes flash. Press the top right button until correct minutes.
5. Press the bottom left button, month flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
6. Press bottom left button, date flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
7. Press bottom left button, day flashes. Press right top button until correct.
8. Press bottom left button, time format flashes (can be set to 24 hour clock). If correct, you're done. Press top left button if you're done (can be pressed at any step if you're finished).
To turn off the chime and alarm: Press bottom left until in the alarm screen. Then press the top right button repeatedly until the CHIME or CH symbol is gone and/or ALARM or ALM to disappear, then press the bottom left button to go back to main time.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Aug 15, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2013 | Watches
Jul 15, 2010 | Timex 1440 Sports Aggressor 56014 Wrist...
Apr 25, 2010 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 28, 2010 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
Nov 07, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Mar 09, 2008 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: