Question about Hitachi Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had whole redish/pinkish screen on my 50v500 starting a few days ago, then I read through each of the threads on this site for the samilar problems on my model. I found TVtechmaniac's solution (pasted below) solved my problem. Thank you TVtechmaniac!
Enter the I2C Service Menu, be sure the power is OFF.
1. On the front control panel, press and hold the INPUT button.
2. Then press the POWER button for two seconds.
3. You may keep the INPUT button depressed until you see the OSD with the Service Menu displayed.
4. If you don't see the service menu, please repeat Process making sure you wait until the Power blinking LED stops.
5. Execute the Memory Initialize operation after the adjustment values have been written on a sheet of paper. Highlight “MEMORY INTI”, arrow to the right and hold the button to the right (approx 5 sec.) until a check mark appears in the box. This activates the Memory Initialization.
6. After the Memory initialize operation has finished (10~15 sec, the channel will revert to CH 3.) the pink image symptom should be fixed.
7. Write back the adjustment values from your notes to their respective adjustment parameters in the adjustment mode. (In other words, set the Data Values back to the the Data values written down before the Memory Initialization procedure). NOTE: Make sure the SELECT Button is pressed on remote after every change to the values. Failure to do so will result in the data values not being changed.
8. Exit I2C menu. Press exit repeatedly until you go back to the normal picture.
9. Turn the set off-on and Confirm the picture remains in a good condition.
BE SURE TO COPY DOWN DATA SETTINGS BEFORE INITIALIZING I2C SETTINGS
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
check all conections, like scart leeds ect. most likely a faulty screen or mainboard, most likely is not going to be repairable, get it looked at by a professional.
Posted on Nov 05, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks for advice"
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2015 | Hitachi Televison & Video
May 18, 2014 | Sansui Televison & Video
Jul 02, 2011 | Sharp Televison & Video
Oct 20, 2010 | Panasonic PV-20DF63 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jul 04, 2010 | GE 13TVR62 Combo
Apr 09, 2010 | Hitachi C29-F800S 29" TV
Nov 24, 2017 | Hitachi 27FX49B 27" TV
Jan 06, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 16, 2009 | Hitachi C29-F800S 29" TV
Oct 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2018 | Hitachi Televison & Video
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: