Was working fine but now it does not produce sound. I have done all the obvious, replaced the cables and the dvd player, checked to see if the volume was down or on mute but no luck. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Also I have found # for the manufacturer, I think, for anyone else that needs it. (818) 544-0000. I have a call in and waiting for a call back,
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
"If you are having difficulty identifying a component or peripheral you may be able to obtain company information by entering the item's FCC ID number" on their website. "The first three characters are the company Grantee Code. The next character(s) (1min to 14max) are the Equipment Product Code (EPC). Include -'s."
Good luck and please post back that you are successful and click thumbs up of your success or that I can be more helpful.
Try Remotes.com to buy the original remote,will never worries about codes again.This tv was manufacturer by some small company for Disney corporation,that why very hard to get the universal codes to when the tv is old.
You can "manually" find your code by
1. pressing tv button on the remote
2. press and hold setup until TV button blinks twice
3. press 991, the tv button should blink once
4. slowly press and alternate the power and tv buttons until tv turns off.
5. press setup to lock in the code when tv turns off.
hope this helps,