- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. reboot your cellphone first. Then try to send. If nothing happens.
2. remove the battery at the back of your phone, then remove the sim card for at least 10 seconds then put the simcard back.
3. Then turn on your cellphone, then try to send message. If you can still send messages, I would suggest to contact your manufacturer for further assistance, if your cellphone is still under with the warranty they can even replace it for you.
You dont exactly need to send them 2 ur email adress you can upload them to your computer...? if you get a usb connection lead that goes from your usb port in your computer to a link in your phone you can just transfer the files. Hope i helped P.S its easy to get a usb connection lead there about 2 pound on ebay and they come with a win driver , so its easily installed