Question about Computers & Internet
Actually sir when i bought this laptop,i was given acer driver cd,in which drivers for both vista and xp were ther.i dont knw whether the drivers were for 32bit or 64 bit.do th drivers also depend on vista 32 bit and vista 64 bit?i hav got vista business edition ie. probably 32 bit.so is ths th problem tht i hav got th driver for the 64 bit vista with me.i think ths is th problem,wht do u think?
FOR WEBCAM Driver follow :
1. Downloaded the file.
2. Unzipp it to a folder on my desktop.
3. Run the "Setup.exe" file in the folder that got unzipped.
4. Go through the installer until it got to the end and then let it restart my computer.
5. Wait for computer to restart.
6. It should pop up something saying it was installing the drivers for my webcam. Wait until it was done.
7. Open the Control Panel.
8. Open the Device Manager.
9. You shoud find webcam under "Imaging Devices". It may be listed as "HP Pavilion Webcam" despite having just installed the Acer drivers.
10. Right-clicked on my webcam and chose "Update Driver Software..."
11. Chose "Browse my computer for driver software"
12. Chose "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
13. Unchecked the "Show compatible hardware" checkbox.
14. Scrolled down to the Chicony manufacturer.
15. Chose the "Acer Crystal Eye webcam.
16. Tell it to install anyway when it asked me a question about installing that driver.
17. Wait for the driver to be installed.
18. Webcam was now listed as an Acer Crystal Eye webcam in Device Manager.
Yes, dont forget to Rate my answer :)
Posted on May 27, 2008
If you would rate my answers i would really appreciate it.....:) :)
heres your best bet go to www.whypayforhelp.org click on the logo to enter the page...then sign up for the forums on the left side of the main page....post your question there and we can help you out a little better
we can connect remotely and fix this for you :)
not quite sure need to know if the drivers are installing or if they arent working and your getting an error code
Posted on May 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2011 | Acer Crystal Eye webcam
Jun 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 17, 2011 | Acer Crystal Eye webcam
Jan 31, 2011 | Acer Crystal Eye webcam
Dec 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Oct 20, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Nov 25, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
1,340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!