Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Do you mean the internet explorer closes on you and you see the home page of the dash?
- Sounds like a corrupted file or issues with IE.
- are you viewing java script pages?
- I would do a master reset just in case. Just make sure to back up your phone first.
1. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFT KEYS.
2. WHILE HOLDING DOWN SOFT KEYS, PRESS AND RELEASE THE POWER BUTTON, WAIT 3-5 SEC. (PHONE SHOULD POWER ITSELF ON BY DOING THIS)
3. RELEASE THE TWO KEYS SOFT KEYS.
4. WHEN SCREEN ON DASH LOOKS LIKE IT'S IN DOS FORMAT, PRESS SEND (GREEN ANSWER KEY)
Posted on May 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2013 | Boost Mobile Lg Venice No-contract Mobile...
Mar 16, 2013 | Envision Televison & Video
Jul 25, 2012 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jun 20, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 09, 2011 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Sep 21, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Dec 27, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 25, 2008 | Samsung Lands Phones
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: