Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Do you mean the internet explorer closes on you and you see the home page of the dash?
- Sounds like a corrupted file or issues with IE.
- are you viewing java script pages?
- I would do a master reset just in case. Just make sure to back up your phone first.
1. PRESS AND HOLD BOTH SOFT KEYS.
2. WHILE HOLDING DOWN SOFT KEYS, PRESS AND RELEASE THE POWER BUTTON, WAIT 3-5 SEC. (PHONE SHOULD POWER ITSELF ON BY DOING THIS)
3. RELEASE THE TWO KEYS SOFT KEYS.
4. WHEN SCREEN ON DASH LOOKS LIKE IT'S IN DOS FORMAT, PRESS SEND (GREEN ANSWER KEY)
Posted on May 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2013 | Sharp T-mobile Pv300 Sidekick Cell Phone
Aug 27, 2010 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Mar 07, 2010 | Nokia E90 Smartphone
Dec 08, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Oct 06, 2009 | Samsung BlackJack II Smartphone
Aug 12, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Jul 21, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Jul 07, 2009 | Samsung BlackJack Smartphone
Sep 24, 2008 | T-Mobile Wing™ Smartphone
Dec 22, 2007 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: