Question about GE JBP65 Electric Kitchen Range
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I doubt it's the battery. As I understand it the base works fine and the problem is only with a cordless phone. Are you using an external charger stand for the cordless handset? These phones need to be registered to the base unit. That is usually done by installing the cordless phone in the base unit but you may need to do that shortly after insalling the battery or you could have a register button or setting.
Posted on Jul 07, 2007
Hello, I come across this problem quite often, The f1 error code does not always follow that it is a bad EOC (Electronic oven control) This could also be a problem with the touchpad. The way to figure which is bad is turn electric off, access the EOC and pull the wire harness/ribbon tape for the touch pad. Reassemble the range and switch power back on. If you are still getting the F1 it is the EOC..If the F1 clears then your problem is with the Touchpad. If you have any other questions please feel free to comment again. Good Luck!!! Mike
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
With the details you described, the high voltage diode might be shorted( usually HVR 1X). It is connected from the Capacitor and the chassis, or else the capacitor is the one at fault,but not common .
Posted on Aug 29, 2009
SOURCE: Touch sreen won't work
I would suspect it either needs a hard reset (unplugging it for a few minutes, then trying again) or the membrane keypad is failing.
Instead of JMV1540BMC01, it would probably be one of these models:
Since FixYa is not currently notifying us Experts when Clarification Requests are answered, feel free to contact me directly (and please include your full model number from the tag in or on the unit) for a free estimate and free tips & do-it-yourself advice.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
William E. Miller
Posted on Oct 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2015 | GE Refrigerators
Mar 04, 2015 | GE Refrigerators
Aug 26, 2014 | Lands Phones
Jul 24, 2014 | Vtech Lands Phones
1. Video card failure.
2. Bad connection between video cable and LCD screen.
3. Bad LCD screen.
4. Faulty video cable.
Possible troubleshooting steps and repair solution:
1. First of all, test the laptop video output on the external monitor. If you see same flashing lines running through the image on the external monitor, you have a problem with the video card. If flashing lines appear only on the laptop screen, the failure is not related to the video card.
2. Just in case, try re-seating the video cable connectors on the motherboard/video card and maybe the back of the LCD screen. It' s not likely but possible that connection is loose and reconnecting the cable will fix the flashing lines.
3. If re-seating the cable connectors doesn't help, most likely you have a faulty LCD screen. The LCD screen has to be replaced.
4. If replacing the screen doesn't help, try replacing the video cable. It's very unlikely that this problem is related to the video cable but there is a slight possibility of that.
Oct 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2009 | GE A730 Digital Camera
Mar 30, 2009 | Arris Touchstone 450a (CM450) Modem
Jan 07, 2008 | Lands Phones
Aug 29, 2007 | GE 2-9450C Corded Phone
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: