Question about Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
First make sure your printer is show online status. Then reinstall driver from below link. make sure usb cable connected to printer from computer is working fine. Click here Driver is same for model DCP110 and DCP115. download driver for vista os then install then it will work again. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Oct 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 27, 2010 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 05, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 10, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!