Question about LG Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how to restore factory settings
Best bet is to do a system restore to a date before you have problems. Go into start>accessories>system tools>system restore. Your computer automatically creates restore points each time you log on..so once you are in system restore just pick a date that was before you had problems and your system will restore itself to that date...if you have any questions let me know..there are other options if that does not work so keep me updated..
Please rate with 4 diamonds.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
SOURCE: restore factory settings
there are 2 ways for doing this
1) Fast and easy without backup disk just do this
Acer: When you turn on the laptop and see the Acer logo screen, hold the ALT key and press the F10 key (you need to do this before the Acer logo disappears).
2) If the method above doesnt work u can do it thru backup disk u have got when u purchased ur laptop u shud have made it thru Erecovery software.
Pls rate me FIXYA for help !
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Restart the computer and hold down the F11 key. You can also backup your documents in the process of the restore.
Rate this fixya
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
There are other options, such as choosing System Restore via Programs - Accessories - System Tools .. which would take your laptop to an earlier date, which could resolve problems.
But, if you want to know how a Factory Restore is done for your system (it's a long process), here it is:
1. Upon boot, select F8 until the menu
"Advanced Boot Options" appears.
2. Choose "Repair your Computer" (use Up/Down keys if necessary to find) and hit Enter.
3. Once Windows has loaded a few files, "System Recovery Options" will appear.
4. Under "Select a language" and "Select a keyboard layout:" specify the language and keyboard layout. As a rule, the language will be automatically recognized by
the system and is marked in grey.
5.Click on "Next".
6. Under "User name:" enter the user name and the "Password". The user name will also be available in the selection menu and can be called up by clicking on the
black triangle. If you have not assigned a password for the user selected, leave the "Password" field empty. Then click on "OK".
7. In the following "System Recovery Options" menu, select the option "Fujitsu Siemens Computers Recovery" with the sub-item "Easy backup and recovery
of your system".
8. In the next menu, select "Restore the as-delivered status" and click on "Next".
9. In the menu "Restore factory default settings", choose the option "From hard disk (recommended)" from "Select source" and confirm with "Next".
10. The next message informs you that all data could be lost. Once you have confirmed this message, your system is restored.
On completion of the restoration process, a confirmation message will be displayed.
11. Select "Exit" to close the process.
12. In the following "System Recovery Options" menu, select "Restart".
13. After the restart, you must make some adjustments. To do this, follow the onscreen instructions.
cous51 View Public Profile Find More Posts by cous51
Posted on Sep 11, 2009
2 possible solutions to this
1. Use the roll back function of your operating system to roll back to the last back up.
2. Insert your restore disk or Windows disk and do a format/clean install.
If you have a restore disc it will have prompts to "restore" your system and give you a warning about losing data-save off what you want BEFORE doing this restore
If you have standard windows disk you may want to use the format utility in windows first to clean the drive and do a fresh install.
Once installed don't forget to download updates and back up and then reload your other software.
have fun this will take several hours depeneding on the amount of stuff you have to reload and patch up.
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Resetting the Printer to Factory Default
Resetting the printer to factory default settings can be useful when
you are troubleshooting with the printer.
CAUTION Resetting factory defaults clears the page buffer, removes downloaded
fonts and macros, and returns all print menu settings to factory defaults.
To reset the printer to factory default settings
1 Press MENU until RESETS MENU displays.
2 Press ITEM until RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS displays.
3 Press SELECT until the following message appears:
This message displays until the printer has completed the
Mar 26, 2015 | HP Office Jet 4500 G510n
Mar 26, 2015 | LG G2x / Optimus 2X 4G Android T-Mobi8GB...
Dec 19, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2014 | Apple Ipad I-pad
Apr 23, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Nov 29, 2013 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Aug 22, 2017 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!