Question about ASUS P5RD1-VM Motherboard
In most cases, you can go to bios setup by pressing " delete" or "F2" at first boot when the PC told you to do.
Else refer to your motherboard manual in configuring the bios.
may this help,
pls do not rate me if my solution not solve the issue and you need more further information. but if is invaluable solution rate me fixya.
Posted on May 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2013 | AOpen (918EA10I6D) Motherboard
Aug 07, 2012 | Motherboards
Jul 16, 2012 | Gigabyte GA-8SIMLH Motherboard
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Jan 09, 2011 | NEC Laptop Motherboard (1580262530)
Dec 31, 2009 | Motherboards
Dec 15, 2009 | ASUS Motherboards
Sep 10, 2009 | EliteGroup K8M800-M2 Motherboard
Mar 28, 2009 | Intel D845GVSR Motherboard
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: