Question about HP 9250c Printer
Cold reset for HP9250C
A cold reset resets the values of permanent storage variables to factory default. Often this is necessary
for clearing the HP MFP Digital Sending Server IP address.
The following items are cleared during a cold reset:
Embedded Jetdirect IP address
SMTP IP address
LDAP IP address
Embedded Web server password
All control-panel configurable items
The following items are NOT cleared during a cold reset:
Local address book e-mail addresses
Real-time clock (date and time)
Page counts and maintenance counts
Product serial number and formatter number
To perform a cold reset
1. Turn off the digital sender.
2. Turn on the digital sender.
3. Immediately after turning on the device, press and hold down the #6 key (do not wait for the memory-count). When the three status LEDs are illuminated, release the #6 key.
4. Press the #3 key four times until the display shows COLD RESET.
5. Press the #6 key once to initiate the cold reset. The product will continue its boot-up sequence.
Posted on Jan 29, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2015 | Microsoft Windows 8.1 - Windows
May 18, 2011 | HP 9250c
Sep 05, 2010 | HP Compaq nx6110 Notebook
Aug 22, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Jul 12, 2010 | HP Mini 1035NR Notebook
Mar 05, 2009 | 3Com SuperStack 3 3824 (3cr17402-91-uk)...
Feb 22, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Jan 18, 2009 | IBM TotalStorage Networking Switch
Dec 06, 2007 | HP Digital Sender 9250c scanner Printer
Oct 20, 2016 | HP 9250c Printer
5,285 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: