Question about Barbeques Galore Turbo Elite 4-Burner with Rear Burner 182931 (LP) Grill

1 Answer

Turbo/regulator Good morning, The regulator on my turbo has gone bad. Ive tried to find just the "knob" but have had no luck. Also, Lowes and home Depot dont carry the right part. Ice called BBQ's galore, but they want to sell me the entire hose and connector. Any ideas on where I can get just the regulator? Thanks eric

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,036 Answers

Yes you can just buy the regulator. Try camping shops or caravan centres.
There will be a choice of Butane or Propane. They are quite different connectors so will be easy to tell apart.

Make sure to crimp the hose securely as "jubilee" type clamps are not advised.

Posted on Jan 01, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have had my toaster oven for a long time and love it...The knob that controls the time has come off and doesn't want to stay on; can it be replaced?

Try hardware department of HD or Lowes. Drawers contain many sizes, find yours. Too bad Radio Shack is gone - they were my go to for knobs.

Sep 23, 2017 | Toaster Ovens

1 Answer

No regulated pressure

Pressure regulator can fail giving little or no pressure at quick connect. There is a plunger inside of reg that can get stuck due to moisture/rust and /or threads of adjustment knob could strip. Back side of regulator (opposite the knob) find a hex nut. Remove nut (let out all the air from tank before removing nut) and pull plunger/spring away, clean , lube and reinstall for test. If still no joy, remove knob by moving stop pin up (tiny pin close to lip of knob and or spring clip) and turning counter clock wise. Remove the piston from cylinder of reg making note of how it was installed, lube and reinstall, make sure that the threads inside the knob are good. Replace knob and turn in to max pressure. If still no joy, replace reg or install temp air outlet. To install temp outlet, remove safety pop valve (remove all air from tank) and install tee fitting. Reinstall pop valve to one port of the tee fitting and quick connect to the other (or generic regulator ((sold at Lowes)) between quick connect). Good luck

Nov 11, 2011 | Porter Cable C2002 150 Psi 6 Gal...

2 Answers

Compressor regulator is hard to remove.

May not need to remove the manafold. Order regulator repair kit number (N008792) and try to repair in-place. If the knob is stripped, do not repair. Remove the knob and examine parts before you order kit. For a temp repair, remove the jumper hose that feeds the manafold and plug. Remove the safety pop valve and install a tee fitting. On one port of the tee, re-install the pop valve. On the second port install quick connect fitting for full tank pressure or generic regulator then quick connect. Generic regulator is sold at Lowes and will last longer then factory part (manafold costs about $75). Good luck

Nov 07, 2011 | Dewalt D55146 Heavy Duty 412Gallon 200PSI...

1 Answer

I actually have a model 1502SHLPE. Both burners

Its the pressure regulator. It's just gone bad. They are not expensive. Your local lowes or home depo should have one. Measure the length of the hose from the pressure regulator to the grill manafold.. Thats the only difference you'll find at the store. Make sure when you install the new one that you use some pipe tape rated for gas and check for leaks with soapy water.

May 29, 2011 | Ducane Standard 1504 (LP) Grill

2 Answers

Have dewalt D55146 air compressor leaking out of air pressure adjustment knob. What needs to be done?

first make sure the knob is turned fully clockwise (closed) and see if the leak stops, if it doesn't, the easiest thing to do is to buy the valve and replace it, it is difficult to near impossible to find parts for this valve.

Mar 21, 2011 | Garden

2 Answers

How do you replace the regulator valve on a husky pancake air compressor? Mine just spins and will not allow me to get air to the hose

I could not find parts for my husky compressor and had the same problem as you describe. I went to lowes and purchased fittings to draw air out of the safety port. Remove the safety pop valve and install t-fittings to allow you to reinstall safety valve and also a quick connect. If you want to be able to regulate the pressure, install a simple pressure regulator before the quick connect (also avail. at lowes). This remedy is not pretty but sure works great and simple. Problem with husky regulator is stripped thread /knob. Sometimes you can turn the knob if you drain air from tank; this will release the spring tension on the regulator knob.

Dec 31, 2010 | Electric Air Tools & Compressors

1 Answer

Regulator will not hold indicated air pressure output. reducing regulator pressure to zero then reset results in little difference, output appears to be on low end.

Pressure regulator can be dis-assembled and lubricated or replaced. If lip seal and pressure pin are dry, the regulator will not function correctly. I do not think that there is a repair kit but try lubing with silicone paste sold at Lowes in the plumbing department. Lowes also stocks campbell hausfeld regulators and water seperators. An upgraded regulator will provide more cfm and a greater accuracy in pressure control. To repair regulator, empty tank of air and turn regulator counter clockwise to release pressure on spring and take apart. If you do not see any way to dis-assemble, then there is a tiny pin on the lower edge of knob that must be removed before knob will thread off completely. Push pin up from under knob. Good luck

Nov 13, 2010 | Campbell Hausfeld 8GAL Air Compressor

1 Answer

I have an older Craftsman Air Compressor and the knob valve to reg the pressure seems to not be working. Can I replace it?

It is getting increasingly more difficult to obtain replacement parts for older compressors. If your regulator failed at a fairly high pressure adjustment, say around 100-120 lbs, you could just leave the old regulator in place and add a regulator when needed to one of the quick connects. Purchase a generic pressure regulator from Lowes and add quick fittings to easily connect the regulator or remove when not needed. You could also just remove the old regulator and work-in a new generic regulator in its place. Generic regulators sell for $20 - $40. Good luck with your repair.

Aug 06, 2010 | Craftsman Air Tools & Compressors

1 Answer

Compressor question

i have that compressor and had that problem. i build professionally so i use it alot. i had it about a year before the regulator quit working which is what yours is doing. i put it back in the box and took it back to lowes

please rate answer

Feb 01, 2009 | Dewalt D55146 Factory Reconditioned 4.5...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Barbeques Galore Turbo Elite 4-Burner with Rear Burner 182931 (LP) Grill Logo

167 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Barbeques Galore Grilling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3083 Answers

Gary Kenady
Gary Kenady

Level 2 Expert

140 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Are you a Barbeques Galore Grilling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides