Question about SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Learn how to reset the your various San Disk models;
Resetting a Sansa Fuze+, Clip+, c200, e200, or e200R player:
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
Resetting a Sansa View, Fuze, or Clip player:
1. Slide and hold the Power switch up for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power switch.
3. To turn the player on, slide the Power switch up then release instantly.
Resetting a Sansa Express player:
NOTE: The device can be either ON of OFF.
1. Press-and-hold the Volume Up (+) and Select buttons simultaneously for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the buttons.
Posted on Nov 12, 2011
To reset the Sansa, press and hold the power button for fifteen seconds.
Posted on Oct 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2016 | HTC Cell Phones
Jul 14, 2016 | Cell Phones
Apr 17, 2010 | Dell Dimension 4700 PC Desktop
Feb 18, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Nov 04, 2007 | Compaq Presario S4200NX (DF215AR#ABA) PC...
Oct 08, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jul 27, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 24, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: