Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Because these a refills inks the Chip things they are full so you must
replace the cartridge with a new Canon one and the fault will go. If not just replace the chip with a new one!
Then your error u150 will go.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
SOURCE: pixma mx328 check ink u051
The error usually came out after you refill ink on the black cartridge...there is no way you can make the printer work without resetting the ink cartridge..
Try to reset the printer using this procedure.. it will help.
1. turn off the printer..
2. press/hold the stop/reset button..and press/hold power button too..
3 while holding power button, release the stop/reset button..
4. then press the stop/reset button twice..
5. release power button..and wait until the power button lights a steady/still green and says "idle"...
6. open the cover...take out both catridges.. then turn off the printer.
7.put back the cover then turn on...
8. now put the catridges back.. and wait for some time to return to display menu... then try to print...
The printer may still prompt a "black ink volume unknown and color ink volume unknown" but don't worry that won't affect the operation of the printer. And you will able to use your printer, fax and scanner.
Do this every time you refill the ink of the cartridges.
If you find this solution helpful please vote on this on the YES below..thanks..
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
To disable ink low detection, do this steps:
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
To disable detection of reused cartridge, do this step:
1. Turn off your printer an turn it on again
2. After the printer initialize try to copy or print. The error will appear.
3. When the error is displayed on the display panel of the printer, Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
4. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
5. Wait for a few seconds and the pending print jobs will commence
Please find the complete explanation in my tips in this link
Posted on Jun 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 25, 2008 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jul 26, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jun 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 27, 2008 | Canon MP970 Photo All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 26, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
416 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!