Question about Sony Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: region codes
1. Open the tray
2. press the following sequence using the number keys: 98790 (this is equivalent to the code 9879 with the zero at the end representing all regions)
3. Press Close Tray - there should be a sign on the TV screen saying something like 'Region set to 0'
4. Turn off the DVD player for 5 seconds
5. Turn on the DVD player.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: LG DVD player LG276
I picked up a LG DV276 DVD Player here in Australia but I am from the
United States so I own region 1 DVDs. I unlocked my new player by
instead 1. Open the tray. 2. Press 0 0 0 0 on the remote and a Menu
will appear. 3. Press 0 for region free. 4. Press pause and power off.
I can play everything now, Aussie and US DVDs. Thanks LJ66.
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
SOURCE: Sanyo DVR-DX600 Region Code
Could you pls try:
1. Remove DVD or video from the player.
2. Press the ‘Set-up’ button on the remote control.
3. Select the ‘System Info’ mode from the on-screen menu.
4. Using the remote control 10-key type in ‘1101′
5. ‘Region code’ should appear as an option on the ‘System Info’ menu. Initially the region code will be set to 2. Press ‘0′ on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
6. Press ‘OK/Enter’ on the remote control.
7. Finish by pressing the ‘Set-up’ button once more.
This was actually intended for a Sanyo DVR-V100E &HVRDX610 but I was made to understand should also work for DVR-DX600. This was originally posted here.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on May 08, 2008
In DVD mode, press System Menu
Go down to the "Lock " icon
While lock is highlighed press zero "0" for 7 times ( i.e 0,0,0,0,0,0,0)
There will be pop-up window that asks you confirm. Press "OK"
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2008 | LG DR-4810 DVD Recorder
May 26, 2008 | Lite On Televison & Video
Mar 20, 2008 | JVC EX-D11 System
Feb 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2008 | Philips DVDR520H DVD Player/HDD
Feb 11, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-EH57 HDD Recorder Player
Dec 01, 2007 | LG DV276 Recorder
Mar 24, 2007 | Insignia I-PD720 Portable DVD Player
Feb 23, 2018 | Sony Televison & Video
463 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!