Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Driver specific to vista and a critical update for unexpected uninstalls... Click Here
I also found this info that you may find helpful if having issues with the scanning after you do get it up and running...
the scanner cannot send image files to computer. So Please follow the below steps to adjust the printer driver.
1. Unplug all cables from the scanner and the scanner cable from the computer
2. Click "Start", type "APPWIZ.CPL" (without quotation marks) and press the "Enter" key.
3. Highlight any software or program related to the scanner and click "Change/Remove" to remove the driver.
4. Click "Start", type "DEVMGMT.MSC" (without quotation marks) and press the Enter key.
The operation requires administrative privileges, please click "Continue" when the User Account Control dialog-box appears.
5. Click "View" and select "Show hidden devices".
6. Click the "+" next to “Imaging Devices”. This will show all Imaging Devices previously and currently connected to the computer.
7. Right-click on the Scanner Band scanner name and left-click on “Uninstall”. If the scanner is listed more than one time, uninstall all occurrences of the scanner.
8. If you see “Other Devices” in the device manager list, click on the “+” to view the list of Other Devices.
9. Right-click on the other device and left-click on “Uninstall” from the list. The scanner may be listed as any of the following:
- USB Scanner
- USB Device
- Unknown Device
- 1200 DPI Scanner
- (Your Scanner Model)
10. Reboot the computer.
After that plug the scanner cable to the computer and turn it on.
Posted on May 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Nov 10, 2009 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 23, 2009 | HP PSC 750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 14, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 14, 2009 | HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
Oct 19, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 02, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 06, 2007 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: