Question about Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Please refer to the link and download the firmware of the router:
- Select the model number
- Now click the tab Download
- Select the hardware version of the router
- Download the firmware and save it on your desktop
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the web browser and hit enter
- Enter the password set by you (defaul password is admin with no username)
- Click Administration and click Firmware upgrade
- Click browse and select the file which you have saved on the desktop and then click upgrade
- Once the upgrade is finish turn off the router for 30 seconds and then turn it on again
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the web browser and enter the password
-Now click Wireless and then click Advanced wireless settings
Fill the sections as mentioned
Click save settings and enjo hassle free internat
Posted on Oct 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | M-Audio Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2011 | M-Audio MXL 990/991 Recording Mic Duo and...
Dec 08, 2010 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Dec 02, 2010 | Behringer Bcd3000 B-control Dj Mixer...
Apr 16, 2010 | M-Audio Audiophile USB Audio and MIDI...
Nov 09, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 01, 2009 | Steinberg Cubase SE
Jun 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2009 | Tascam US-144 Sound Card
Jan 20, 2009 | Edirol UA-1000 External Sound System
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!