Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Adding a printer
1. Go to Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes
2. Double click on the Add a Printer shortcut at the top left side.
3. You will then see the Welcome to the Add Printer Wizard window.
4. Click next.
5. At the Local or Network Printer window select the radio button: “A Local printer", and uncheck Automatically detect the plug n play printer
6. Click Next.
9. It ll prompt You to select port choose Virtual USB.
7. It ll prompt for the drivers on the left hand side choose HP and on the right hand side choose Deskjet 550c (for win xp) and Deskjet 990c (windows vista)
8. At the next window you will be asked if you would like this printer to be your default printer.
9. Select Yes
10. Click Next.
11. And Finish it .
try to print from the program
Posted on May 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2012 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 15, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 07, 2010 | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007...
Oct 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart D5360 InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Apr 22, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 01, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 15, 2007 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!