An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Puting videos on
The Mix Max isn't an MP4 player. It's an MP3/WMA audio player and WMV (Windows Media Video) player. Even if you do put MP4's on the same way you put your music on it won't even know it's there. The videos have to be in WMV format to begin with and then they have to be properly encoded for play on it.
Check out #7 at http://digiblue.com/customer-service/faqs/disney/mixmax/index.html It has a PDF download with instructions on how to properly encode videos so that they will play on the Mix Max.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First off get the arcsoft media converter 3, then drag and drop the videos you want to get on your mp3 player into the program, after it converts it loads them onto your mp3 player as long as it?s connected, this program will also allow you to download YouTube videos and put them on your mp3 player too.
I modified the mp4 file using awesome program called ‘SUPER’ (a video/audio conversion program) I did two things.
1) Put the video size to 320X240.
2) I put the the bitrate to 1,008kbps (the .pdf manual on the CD that
came with the player states that it can handle mp4 videos up to a max 1,024kbps).
The Mix Stick will show up as a removable disk in your 'My Computer' icon or in 'Computer' if you have Vista. You can then open that Removable Disk and drag and drop songs to it or you can use the 'Sync' function in Windows Media Player.
I think I've covered this one before... not sure though so here we go...
First of all DVD's are copyrighted and digitally encoded so that they
can't be copied to your computer or other devices. Windows Media Player
can't rip them because of this encoding. Not only that if you were
somehow able to copy it to the player the Mix Max can't play DVD
formatted videos, it can only play WMV (Windows Media Video) formatted
videos that are properly "encoded" for play on the Mix Max.
Check out the link below for how to properly encode your videos for play on the Mix Max.
It has a PDF download with instructions on how to properly encode videos so that they will play on the Mix Max.
The Mix Max isn't an MP4 player. It's a WMA/MP3 audio player and it plays WMV videos. The videos have to be in WMV format to start and there are instructions on the manufacturers website on how to make sure that they are properly encoded. Here the link... http://digiblue.com/customer-service/faqs/disney/mixmax/07.html
here it is, for those who nearly threw out those little things away, im not a techie but after 2 days i finally figured it out. whew! my 2 girls love youtube and music videos so for those who wants to get and play them instead of movies (the batteries on the mix max are not so good anyways) this is step by step, so be patient.
1. download youtube downloader (i usually download at cnet or sites you trust) to get those flv videos you like. (its quite easy to use and its free!!!)
2. download stoik video converter-(its free too) to convert those flv files to WMA, its quite easy to navigate but remember on the OUTPUT FORMAT choose wmv, i used WMV for ISDN 128, but...STILL in the output format click "edit profile" (scroll down to the end and you will see it) another window will pop out and change the frame size to 192x144 (mandymmof2 was right theconverted frame size should be at least the same size or smaller so thanks to him i was able to solve it)
3. go to windows media player or you can just open your converted video. drag it to the sync list, (but make sure your mix max is already connected and it says create a list to sync to mix max storage (internal/external whatever memory you choose to use)
remove and play...
FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO DELETE SONGS/VIDEOS/FILES FROM MIX MAX .
you can delete it by clicking my computer, click disney mix max drive... the files you uploaded are all there to delete.